A quick setup guide to help you get started with the Fenix Sim A320.
Thank you for purchasing the Fenix A320!
Please note: The installer will automatically install the necessary files into the Community Folder, you should not redirect this installer to install in the community folder.
There are a few things we strongly recommend you do before you fire up the simulator:
- Link your Fenix account to Discord (https://fenixsim.com/dashboard/settings/)
- Login to the Fenix App using your email address and password.
- Add your HOPPIE Code, Simbrief Username and select your Display rendering options. (https://kb.fenixsim.com/how-do-i-get-hoppie) - (https://kb.fenixsim.com/how-to-use-fenixsims-simbrief-integration)
- Run Navigraph Navdata Center to update the navdata to the latest AIRAC cycle (https://kb.fenixsim.com/how-do-i-update-my-navdata-using-navigraph)
Once you have loaded the Fenix in the simulator, we recommend you do the following:
- Adjust your Sounds Settings (https://kb.fenixsim.com/recommended-sound-settings-with-fenix)
- Ensure your flight controls are correctly setup
Thrustmaster TCA (https://kb.fenixsim.com/setup-tca-throttle)
Honeycomb Bravo (https://kb.fenixsim.com/honeycomb-bravo-setup)
- Calibrate your Controls (https://kb.fenixsim.com/fenix-flight-control-calibration) -
Full Fenix User Guide - C:\Program Files\FenixSim A320\docs
Fenix Knowledgebase - https://kb.fenixsim.com/